Get the Best Social Media Growth Agency Service (Affordably!)
Drive both traffic and revenue with a social media growth company like Radd Interactive. With over 3 billion active users, social media is changing the way businesses interact with their customers. Our agency focuses on providing full service social media marketing solutions that will engage your audience and create long-term brand loyalty.
Get the best social media growth agency with expertise in social media strategy, influencer marketing, social media paid-advertising, brand growth, driving traffic and more!
Our advertising team can help your business grow online with a fully managed campaign designed for some or all of these strategies. Get in touch to learn about our full service social media marketing solutions!
Getting the best in social media growth services
Radd proudly offers strategies that are proven to help businesses grow online. On social media, the world is your audience and being able to market your brand or business to that world relies on knowing exactly how to engage with it.
Without the right know-how, experience, or toolset a business can be throwing away money and losing conversions in all areas of their social media presence. Even worse they can be damaging their image and losing long-term growth. That’s why hiring the best social media agency available is the best way of driving ROI and profit – even with the cost. A professional agency gives brands back more than they put in, while saving them time and effort.
So how do make sure you get the best strategies?
Part of it is making sure you know how it works. And what an agency actually does.
Our team will build and monitor your online community, promote your brand, and drive real engagement on the best platforms that best fit your business – like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Pinterest.
What to look for in an online social media marketing agency
Another part of getting a social media growth agency is knowing what to look for. Not all marketing services are the same, and it’s best to know not only what you need but what they can do.
What platforms are important to your brand? And what sort of goals do you have for social media? Think about how the marketing company you choose today could be potentially limiting you if you decided to expand your digital business marketing strategy down the road.
So here’s what you want to look for:
- A customized-to-you social media strategy.
- An engaging and consistent posting schedule.
- Total social profile maintenance and monitoring.
- Customized reporting and data tracking.
- Review and reputation monitoring.
- Influencer marketing options (including ones in your industry).
- A concrete strategy description for goals like brand awareness, user engagement, lead-generation, etc.
- A list of case-studies and previous clients with businesses like yours.
- A dedicated team for your campaign.
- Experience with campaigns specifically in your niche/industry.
- Clear cut KPIs (key performance indicators) as well as an openness to track your own custom KPIs.
- Expertise in adjacent digital marketing channels like content creation, video, SEM, paid-advertising, email marketing, etc. The best social media growth services will know the interplay between these channels and can even manage them all for you.
- Demonstrable expertise. Talk to a prospective agency and make sure it’s clear they know what they are talking about.
What to certifications and experience should you look for?
True experts will have experience across top social media platforms like Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more. And they’ll have years of experience running campaigns across these platforms using all post types, feed optimizations, smart campaigns, audience types, comment-engagement strategies, budgets, ad set-ups, etc.
Plus they will be certified in tools that will help bolster social marketing results – including Google Analytics, the Google Premier Partner program, Facebook Blueprint. These tools can help track KPIs and metrics that are crucial to building a long-term campaign.
Social media strategies
From using social media influencers to helping your brand be found and understood to integrating multi-media content into a holistic marketing strategy, the best social media growth company can bring your social media presence to the next level.
Top strategies mean better results. And long-term success.
But if it were easy, everyone would be doing it. That’s why an experienced and affordable social media agency like Radd can help to leverage your existing brand.
Take advantage of a fully dedicated team, and account managers that know how to engage your audience, schedule posts at the right time, and that offer reporting/data designed to help you see results. Plus a lot more!
We start by helping brands determine their target market. That means asking the right questions to avoid using budget on poorly-performing audiences.
- What are your core demographics?
- Are they in a particular age range, income bracket, gender specification?
- Are they in a geographic area that makes sense for you?
- Are they looking for eCommerce products, content, identity, information?
What social marketing components then fit into your campaign? We want to help brands determine what building blocks they’ll use. Whether it’s visual media, paid advertising, graphics, chats/messaging, organic traffic, written content, etc.
Pictures/images have been proven to be more affective. Mobile video consumption has increased 17X since 2012, and companies prefer video marketing over almost any other kind!
Plus data shows that in the US, more than 96% of marketers plan on using “stories” in the future. Just one of the many types of feed content that’s growing fast (including albums, live-streaming, messaging, VR, and more). The pros of social media marketing are too big to ignore: it’s low cost, and very high ROI, with more than 4.5 billion people now regularly using social platforms – and with about 76% of American consumers purchasing a product after seeing a post from that brand.
After choosing your strategy comes step 2: campaign maintenance, including the ability to budget and use KPIs/feedback data for better results. That means creating and watching metrics like click-through-rate (CTR), follower growth, impressions (how many times your content is viewed), and more.
Another strategy that a social media growth company like Radd can provide is social sharing. High-quality written content, engaging graphics, and informative postings are great ways to increase the reach of you brand by having your audience share and spread your stuff naturally.
There are things only the best social media growth service will know.
- Knowing how to find the network and the platforms your target audience use.
- Knowing the language your target audience uses. Meaning the keywords they search, the topics they are interested in, their viewpoints, etc.
- Being able to set-up, track, and understand big data.
- Understanding how social works with other online sales funnel strategies (like SEO, content, paid ads, etc.) to drive even further conversions.
Influencer marketing encourages users to try a product or service that they see through some of the influencers they follow and trust.
If you want to take your social media to the next level, influencer marketing can enhance your brand image, build loyalty, and boost sales by helping to extend your reach with influencers that audiences trust and know.
As a fully online social media marketing agency, Radd aims to provide:
- Campaign metrics for your brand or website.
- Identity of the influencers and content creators that matter in your industry/segment.
- Strategies to reach more audiences and boost engagement.
- Fully managed ad campaigns and illustrated key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Posts and content that’s approved by influencers.
- Co-ordinated work on every step.
- Brand safety and transparency.
- Updates on the latest trends.
- Access and connections with influencers.
Why does it matter so much? Well the data doesn’t lie about the ROI that influencer marketing offers. Data from the Digital Marketing Institute shows that: 70% of teens trust influencers more than traditional celebrities, plus close to half (49%) of consumers depend on influencer recommendations for making a purchase.
Plus, influencer marketing campaigns earn about $6.50 for every dollar spent – the top 13% earning $20 or even more! As much as 89% of all marketers find ROI from influencer marketing comparable to or better than other marketing channels. These numbers alone make hiring a social media growth company a no-brainer.
Driving big social eCommerce success
There’s a term for ecommerce that happens through social media: social commerce. Finding social commerce solutions can either mean going it alone with complex strategies, or hiring a social media growth company to help you grow.
Social commerce means driving sales directly within social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram using the eCommerce tools they provide to brands and sellers. Each post, photo, video, comment or ad you post on your social media accounts leads viewers to your businesses profile or website and that – in turn – can work with social media influencer campaigns and custom made social content that engages with shoppers every step of the way.
Social media ecommerce represents a new branch of social media marketing, which consists of a nearly $90 billion market that’s expected to increase nearly 7X in the next 7 years! About 76% of American consumers purchasing a product after seeing a post from that brand.
Additionally, the best social media growth services can help a full-fledged eCommerce focused campaign with:
- Facebook and Instagram online/in-app shops
- Facebook business profiles
- Paid ads designed to drive users to your eCommerce websites
- eCommerce ad objectives for “catalog sales,” “conversions,” and “store visits”
Learn more and explore how your business can take advantage of social media.
Contact us to learn more about our social media growth services including social media content, influencer marketing and more. Fill out the form below to get in touch with our team!